Sam Joole is an Australian singer, songwriter, entertainer, multi-instrumentalist, recording artist, producer and composer. Born in South Africa, from Spanish, Moroccan and Lithunian Roots, He resides in Sydney, Australia.
A diverse career has taken him to many places where he has developed his own sound and story. He is always playing live and creating new music.
Always inspired by making records with labels or on his own, There is always room for great opportunity - small or large.
Sam is also available as a covers and tribute show performer.
The Viper Room ( LA ) Whisky A Go Go ( LA )
The Espy ( Melb ) The Rock Garden ( London )
The Basement ( Syd ) Hard Rock Cafe (GoldCoast)
Jono's Blues Bar (Cairns ) Tommy Gun ( Tel Aviv )
* Regular shows on Hamilton Island, The Whitsundays. Australia
* In house artist at Charlottes Pass Ski resort, Snowy Mountains, Australia
* Private performance for the Princess of Qatar at Coco Island , The Maldives
* Guest Entertainer on Princess Cruises ( Papa New Guinea, Tasmania, Magnetic Island )
* Feature Entertainer on Mano Cruises ( Venice, Bari, Dubrovnik, Crete, Corfu, Cypress )
* Piano Bar entertainer on Carnival Cruises ( Vanuatu, New Caledonian ,Isle de Pines )
* Regular tours across Australia
* Live Stream performances for Canterbury City Council, Lane Cove Council, The Vegan Lebanese Brand and Pay it forwards initiative.
"I am usually not a huge fan of artists jumping from style to style on an album but Joole pulls it off if only for the reason of the exceptional delivery, songwriting and production."
"He has remained undefinable and uncategorizable for nearly 2 decades of artistry."
Matt Jensen, Divide & Conquer Music
"Beautiful build up, nice mix"
Simon Hart, Triple J Unearthed Fan